Monday, March 23, 2015

Welcome Kylan to The Cosmic Grove!

Kylan Joins The Cosmic Grove Creation Team!

The Cosmic Grove is a African American Family Owned Spiritual Supply & Services Business that caters to all religions, spiritual paths, and cultures. We're located in the greater St.Louis area in the town of Ferguson, Mo. Business began for us in 2007 and turned Full Time in 2010. My oldest son Kylan at the time 6 years old is now ready and excited to join me his mom in creating true & authentic spiritual supplies. He helps to pour, label, and prepare some of our Moon Energy products. He's learning his very own entrepreneurial and creative skills, I'm sure, pretty soon he'll have his own line of products! He's an artist & likes origami, he has a beautiful singing voice and is great at playing jokes on people. I look forward to seeing him everyday, this is where I get 95% of my full belly laughs everyday, I truly enjoy Kylan's free loving spirit. Spiritually, he is a gifted dreamer, seeker of knowledge, and oracle in training by his ancestors. Give it up for Kylan taking a role at The Cosmic Grove!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment