Tuesday, December 3, 2013

18 Days til The Solstice~Earth Energy: Healing with Mud & Clays

Earth Energy: Healing with Mud & Clays

Happy Tuesday Fam!! What's a better way to bonding with the Earth than to cover your entire self in Mud? Lol!! Fun, healing, and just special I call it. It says a lot that you can take something that we walk on everyday and cover your body with it, and afterwards have a completely transformed skin energy. Since ancient times people have recognized the healing properties of clay and mud from Egypt, to the Native Americans and the French. Mud is filled with a complex mix of minerals that replenish the body while drawing out toxins. Clays are found all over the world with the large clay deposits in the US and Europe. Dead Sea Mud is very healing and rich and can be found in Israel or health food stores. The energy of Mama Earth has a draw and a pull on it as well as a positive charge that removes excessive negatives, pollutants, and unhealthy contaminants that don't serve us any good and at the same times nurtures and heals our skin. She also has a nurturing energy, she want's to make sure we are safe, nourished, and protected, so she offers us all of her abundance of plants, crops, trees, water etc. We can choose to create our own healing spa by gathering some fresh mud, dried mud, or even dried clay (mixed with herbal tea, aloe juice, or rain water to create a paste) and combining this with a day of fasting, meditation and manifesting thoughts.
My first full body clay happened by accident shall I say. It was brought to my attention to do a protection ritual for myself while traveling abroad in Ghana by my good friend and Tarot reader Kisha, so I did. I prepared to do an angelic prayer of protection, but my body said let's purify first. I usually do a clay face mask often, so I began by do a spiritual bath, then proceeded to clay my face and spirit spoke and said cover your entire body in clay, and so I did. As I covered my entire body in the herbal clay infusion, I trusted that the energy of Mama Earth would merge with my intentions to release all that was not wanted and assist me with removing all bad attachments from my entire self. So I chanted and prayed while covering myself from head to toe, I then danced and chanted while it dried. I did my angel protection ritual and confirmed my purity and protection by washing clean. Not only was my skin beautiful and vibrant, but I had also built a trusting relationship with Mama Earth to provide, protect and nurture me. I felt and looked great, I literally felt lighter, cleaner, and free. Try this one day for your self with your favorite clay or mud. They are easy to find in your local health food store or better yet online. Don't shy away from that backyard mud, it's just as good!!


Message of the Day:
 "All of the Earth is sacred, treat her as you would an altar in a temple, delicate, holy, and loving."


Today's Meditation:
The Sun and Moon are together in Jupiter today for the New Moon, the energy for travel, expansions and dreams accomplished. We will remove impurities that block us from our expansions.
Gather your favorite clay and mix with herbal tea, rain water, or aloe juice to form a paste. Shower or have a spiritual bath. After drying off completely cover your entire body with clay, even your hair if you wish. Pray and affirm your wishes to release and plant seeds within your body for the new. Dance, chant, sing, whatever feels good for you. Ask your angel or spirit guide to assist you in this journey. Wash your self clean and prepare the space for meditation and journaling. Sit comfortably on the ground and calm the breath and mind. Bring to mind a sacred part of the Earth that you always wanted to visit. Write down why you want to visit this place and the steps you would need to take to get there. Totally dismiss the thoughts that say in 5 years or that's impossible. Do some research and most of all take small action steps towards this trip. After writing down all you wish and doing a little bit of research you want to meditate. This allows you to capture the moment of excitement in the beginning planning stage, this is the fire that get the ball rolling. So for about 5-15 minutes take full deep breaths allowing the light and love of the divine to flow through the crown and surrounding your entire self. Allow the thoughts, feelings, and emotions of your desire to merge with this infinite light of god. As you inhale you truly believe in your self to make this happen and as you exhale release it to the heavens, you truly have faith in the creator to assist you with accomplishing your dream.


Energies of TodayOkay so take some time to review the energies of the day, the darker blue writings have links attached so you can discover more about this particular energy. Enjoy!

Season/Element~ Autumn/Earth
Numerology: Today is 3 =3 day/December 3, 2013= 3/ Day 337/28 days left in year
Planet of the day: Tuesday/Mars~ Passion, sex, courage, aggression, and protection
Sun Sign: Sagittarius/ Fire Nov. 22nd-Dec.21
Moon Sign of the Day: Sagittarius/Fire Sign~ prosperity, money, generosity, expansion, travel
Herb of the Day: Raspberry Leaf, Cloves, Ginseng
Essential Oil of the Day: Clary Sage
Color of the Day: Red, Maroon, Silver
Chakra of the Day: Muladhara/1st/Root Chakra
Sound of the Day: Lam
Incense of the Day: Sage, Clary Sage
Gem/Stone of the Day: Ruby, Red Jasper, Garnet
Tree of the Month: Luis~Rowan
Foods for the Day: Foods that ground you, Root vegetables, proteins, red foods
Yoga Pose of the Day: Earth Salutation 
   




No comments:

Post a Comment